My name is Lindsay and this is just so I don't feel guilty for not keeping a written journal...


Wednesday, April 17, 2013

I don't have to explain 2 am blog posts...



What else inspires a post like the sounds of a Gumby movie in the background?

um, I don't know.

Oh gag I'm tired.

.
.

Today The Suz wanted to have a dance party.  I neglected the laundry as we, uh, raised the roof just as ladies like us tend to do.  When Brenda joined in, the party morphed into a make-stuffed-animals-toot dance.  I only laughed a little before adulting up.




Later, I was assigned to be the shark (stuffed animal) who was friends with the flamingo (another stuffed animal) who wanted to be friends with the giraffe (a real one)-Animals don't wear clothes so the laundry still sat.  As friendships developed the conversations morphed into a dance party where Shark (still played by me) stole the show. 




It wasn't long before there was a sudden emergency also known as WE HAVE NO COOKIES IN THE HOUSE!  I retreated to the kitchen for some words-with-friends and netflix ...and baking.




And tonight, as Garret and I entertain ourselves in the wee hours of the morning with Gumby and blogging and peanut butter, I'm wondering why I don't have clean socks for tomorrow...




There you go.

John Lovitz says we don't need socks.

3 comments:

Keeping an Eternal Prospective said...

You are amazing. Good Job!

Val said...

You are an amazing Mom - I have had to choose between the house and the kids a lot with this weather. The kids win out and no one is allowed to come visit me. Unless they come with a running shirt and DQ run....

Radke said...

Clean clothes are over rated. But dancing with your kids is amazingly fun. You are a great mom!

Gadgets By Spice Up Your Blog