My name is Lindsay and this is just so I don't feel guilty for not keeping a written journal...


Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Where were we?


"My sore throats are always worse than anyone's"  
-Jane Austen


Summer is awesomely hard.  Chaos fills the void of structure and I come crawling out of it with a few grass stains and a computer full of delightful pictures. 



As you can see, my girls are still adorable.

As is Garret.




We are adorable.



The only problem with this Summer is that I haven't run or slept enough.  But hey, I've had plenty of ice-cream soooo... 

I don't know, it all works out...



4 comments:

Unknown said...

This post made me smile :) I love how you perfectly captured the adorableness of your whole cute family in those pics

Unknown said...

HA! I love love love the picture of suzie in the mirror and garret looking at the combine! the others are super fun to of course! and you certainly do have adorable children!

Christy Jones said...

Love it! We have that board game that Mike is playing too. Sometime the structure of school can be a real relief!

Kara said...

:) Thank you for sharing your adorableness. Hugs

Gadgets By Spice Up Your Blog