My name is Lindsay and this is just so I don't feel guilty for not keeping a written journal...


Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Ron and Elaine


So my favorite FIL has fallen in love and remarried.  It all came like a flash and the family rolled with it like ninjas.  The ceremony was simple and sweet.  The food was YUMMY.  The guests were fun and the pictures are FAR TOO FEW.  (Who asked me to do photos?  Really, they owe the rest of us an explanation...)

But here are a few highlights...

It's the photographer's job to not let the happy couple eat.


Brenda felt glamorous in her purple dress.



I felt glamorous too...


Irony, accident and coincidence led to an Oregon Ducks decor theme.  ...Ron HATES the Ducks, Elaine loves them.


Hey Meggy-poo.

New relatives!  And they're GREAT!


SIL and her Dale.  That's right.  He's her Dale.  (I just made an inside joke.  Huh Anna?  Like it???)


Good day.

I can't think of much to add except I just love this family I married into.  It keeps growing like the weeds in my yard.  ...Except they're weeds that you don't want to kill.  You know like, good weeds.  Beautiful weeds!  This family is one big WONDERFUL weed patch. 

OK good enough.

Love you guys.

1 comment:

Brenda said...

Congrats to the newlyweds!

Gadgets By Spice Up Your Blog