My name is Lindsay and this is just so I don't feel guilty for not keeping a written journal...


Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Dear hunky, awesome, birthday-boy husband,




You are my home-sweet-home.

Thank you for making my home a fun, kind and safe place.

Thank you for making my home a home devoted to God.  

Thank you for making me waffles and laughing at my weird texts. 

Thank you for continuing to fix Garret's swing. 

Thank you for reading with Suzi. 

Thank you for understanding Brenda's games and Star Wars obsession

Thank you for being my home.



I reeeeeally want to add something snarky at the end.  ...you know how I have to add snark after being mushy...

ummmmmm....

I don't know. 

Let's just go make out.

Love, your awesome wife.


1 comment:

Lora said...

LOVE!!! So cute Lindsay! Glad you left off the snarky comment. It just gets to be cute! :) Happy Birthday Mike!!

Gadgets By Spice Up Your Blog