My name is Lindsay and this is just so I don't feel guilty for not keeping a written journal...


Wednesday, April 19, 2017

How do you say TEASE in Spanish?

 Guys, I've been somewhere MAGICAL.


When my parents offered to watch our kids and give us access to their flyer miles.  My first thought was HOW FAR AWAY DOES SOUTHWEST GO???


We picked Cancun, Mexico and the Gods smiled upon us. 


The only thing we saw in Cancun was the airport.  I'm sure the city is lovely but ADVENTURE awaited.



I can be reached for powerpoint presentation scheduling because, obviously, there's too much to share in just a blog post.



JK, I'll post more.  Eventually.


spoiler alert-  We even had some friends tag along.


I know, right?

1 comment:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Gadgets By Spice Up Your Blog