My name is Lindsay and this is just so I don't feel guilty for not keeping a written journal...


Tuesday, October 19, 2010

It's still rock'n roll to me

I picked Garret up from school today.  We rubbed noses, giggled, and held hands out tot the car.  I think he likes me.
 
*The other night I awoke at 4 am, hearing his muffled chortling.  I went to his room and peeked in.  He laughed hysterically at the sight of me (4 am, come on...) then hunkered down into his blanket and settled back to sleep. 
 
 
*Last week during Parent/teacher conferences I had to apologize to Brenda's teacher for her swearing. (We thought 'America's Funniest Videos' was a safe show but, of course, Brenda finds the one foul word and memorizes it.) 
*While working on a homework worksheet she wrote across the top 
'STOP IT',
signed her name, and walked away. 


*Suzie proudly strolled out of my room, the other day, draped in my undies.  By the look on her face I could tell she felt glamorous.

*While at the park today, she would only watch me as I swung.  I must be one awesome swinger 'cause she cheered and clapped.

*Yesterday I fell in love with this table. (30 bucks!) And Mike... He's been reading, working, shopping, and lookin' cute.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Lindsay...I think your the best!

GoofyJ said...

lol! I love the draped in underwear bit - TOO funny :-D the whole post had me grinning :-)

Gadgets By Spice Up Your Blog