My name is Lindsay and this is just so I don't feel guilty for not keeping a written journal...


Monday, October 25, 2010

Should nature be calling...

...come on by!

BEFORE-
AFTER-
I love it. The tile floor makes me swoon... along with the new cabinet color, hardware, faucet, mirror/frame, light fixture, and art work (my beloved Norman Rockwells).

We still want to tile the counter top, paint the mirror frame, and put some design on the walls. (hmmm, any ideas for a wall design? I'm thinking about gray chair rail...)

Now I'm wondering, Why did we wait SO long?? ('Cause we thought we'd have to replace the mauve sink, toilet, and tub... that's why.)

Do you love it like me?? I hope you just like it. I don't want any copycats.

13 comments:

Ellen said...

Wow! Looks great! I love the design on the floor and the nice dark cabinets.

Sue O said...

Unless my computer's colour is off, I don't think that is mauve. Looks more pink to me. And I love it, but I won't be copying it any time soon. I'll wait until you've forgotten about it.

Lindsay Z said...

OK- dusty-pink. Fabulous, dusty pink.

Anonymous said...

I am a fan of beadboard on the lower half of the wall-there is a great post about it here:
http://southernhospitalityblog.com/beadboard-wallpaper-project/
It's fairly reasonable, and after installing the actual beadboard in my bathroom in my old house, I wish I would've just gone with the wallpaper version! cheaper, and way less work!

Solana said...

Can I come over and use your bathroom? I have a good book....something about teaching a tree. (:

Brenda said...

Wow, Lins. It really looks good! Except I can't see the new mirror and light. The floor looks like it was a lot of work. Very nice!!

Brenda said...

Wait, there's the mirror. Now new towels are in order. (The old domino thing.)

Becca Jane said...

Yay, looks great!! I love your house... maybe we can come back next summer and I'll bring my fam with me this time! FUN!

Christy Jones said...

LOVE,LOVE,LOVE what you have done with the bathroom! I think the pink toilet and sink add character!! The dark cabinets make all the difference!

Christy Jones said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Radke said...

I love it! It looks great! The pink add a nice touch of color to the white and black. You all did a wonderful job!

GoofyJ said...

Looks fabulous! :-D

Cooper Family said...

I LOVE the floor. You guys always do such a great job when you decide to remodel. I feel like I haven't talked with you in forever! I'll call soon.

Gadgets By Spice Up Your Blog