My name is Lindsay and this is just so I don't feel guilty for not keeping a written journal...


Monday, December 12, 2011

outtakes

So what do you do with those odd pictures that don't turn out like you plan?

Some I scrap, but some I fall in love with.

Garret running through Suzie's display


Brenda!  I need a picture of you.  Can you put the phone down and come out, please??


Trying to catch a funny expression, but she was done.


Playing with new lenses is all good until somebody gets a boo-boo.


All done with cuddles Garret, look at Mommy!


After a few of these Brenda finally gave us a normal smile.  I think I scrapped the "normal" ones...

P.S. When Suzie comes and says, "No more pictures Mommy." that translates to Get off the computer Mother.  Later everybody!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

so cute! i love the "real" ones :)

Brenda said...

My grandkids are the cutest! That last photo of Brenda looks just like Suzie.

Gadgets By Spice Up Your Blog