My name is Lindsay and this is just so I don't feel guilty for not keeping a written journal...


Saturday, December 31, 2011

Look at this stuff. Isn't it neat? Wouldn't you think my collection's complete?

Know the movie reference?

I do!

When I was 12 I had a hair brush as my microphone and I could lip sync that song down to every breath.

But anyway, I'm forcing this post into fruition because blogging has been the last thing I want to do all week.  I even wondered if I wanted to blog anymore at all, then just decided I'm still pooped from the Christmas madness and time will heal all wounds happy exhaustions.

So let's talk about Christmas.

Hi Kendall.

Our holidays are flooded with family.  It's fantastic, frantic fun. 


Fantastic, frantic dangerous fun...



 A giant cardboard castle ought to be part of any Christmas party.   

THANK YOU UNCLE KENDALL!!!


Mike hummed and hawed and hammered out a superb puppet theater that was bigger and better than I imagined. 


 Suzie loves it.


Garret didn't sleep through everything...


A simple nativity reenactment with the kids' cousins was adorable.


Suzie cut off Grandpa's reading with a, "Great story Grandpa, good job!".


 We even had time for a quick portrait outing.  I don't get to see my brother and his family enough so this picture will have to hold us over til next time...


And wouldn't you know, there are more pictures and stories from Mike's side of the family.  But that/those'll have to wait til pictures are ready and I've had more sleep.  I will say this: Brenda is, right now, cuddling up with a black, Darf-Vador blanket.  She looks cozy.

3 comments:

Christy Jones said...

I nominated you for the Versitile blogger award again! You need to post!! Hahaha

Val said...

Darf-Vador?

Lindsay Z said...

Val- Brenda's way of saying it. It kinda caught on...

Gadgets By Spice Up Your Blog