My name is Lindsay and this is just so I don't feel guilty for not keeping a written journal...


Friday, April 6, 2012

I go walkin' after midnight

About an hour ago I came in with numb fingers and toes but HELLO, did you see the moon tonight?!  I crouched with my tripod in the icky sludge that is my side yard to get some shots of the clear, lit-up sky.  And though when it comes to night-photography I really don't know what I'm doing, I got a few shots that are ...blogable? 






After about 20 minutes something was rustling in the bushes and darn me just happened to watch Grimm earlier, so I shuffled inside to be safe from the monsters and "OOh" and "Ahh" over my pretties...

2 comments:

Sue O said...

You caught Orion in the first photo. One of my favourite constellations. Night time photography is tricky. My camera adds so much ambient light that it hardly looks like night.

Radke said...

Very pretty!

Gadgets By Spice Up Your Blog