My name is Lindsay and this is just so I don't feel guilty for not keeping a written journal...


Tuesday, April 3, 2012

legos in turmoil

So I was being sarcastic when I said I'd be posting a picture from every run.  I mean, that would just be obnoxious.  (I will be updating the mileage tracker on the sidebar.  Did you see?)  But if you were really looking forward to seeing my deodorant I'll tell you this: it's Ban and it's BANtastic.

Tonight I just need to share yet another Brenda-ism.  With a pinch of funny and a dash of disturbing Brenda continues to express herself through legos...





Where did she get the yarn?

2 comments:

Christopher and Kimberly said...

I love Brenda's Legos. They are always always interesting.

Val said...

Dang girl...it's only April 11 and you're up to 46! NICE

Gadgets By Spice Up Your Blog