My name is Lindsay and this is just so I don't feel guilty for not keeping a written journal...


Wednesday, April 23, 2014

mamma z


10 days ago my mother-in-law died.  Today Suzi seemed to suddenly get it.  She cried softly and cuddled with Mike.  She talked about when she told Grandma all about her favorite Toy Story game and she asked where Jesus is, trying to get an idea of where Grandma is.

I could go on and on and ON about my wonderful Mamma Z but I don't really feel ...worthy?  adequate?  I don't know.  Whatever I write, I don't think it'll be enough.  If I had to pick just a few words to describe her I'd go with

kooky, kind and connected.




...I just look forward to seeing her again someday.

She needs to explain some of the odd things I found on her computer...


Love you Mamma Z. 

2 comments:

Christy Jones said...

How sad! She was so young!! I hope your family is doing o.k especially Mike. I lost most of my grandparents by age of 8, its never easy and kids understand and remember the craziest things!

Sue O said...

So sorry to hear about this loss to the Zook family. I remember how much fun Debbie had at your bridal shower, she really went all out on the creative stuff! You should make a book of her life, with photos and stories. In all your spare time! I made one of my mum's life and the grandkids treasure their copies.

Gadgets By Spice Up Your Blog