My name is Lindsay and this is just so I don't feel guilty for not keeping a written journal...


Monday, March 15, 2010

Living to post?

Saturday's nice weather inspired a family outing. There was a lame, WAY-overpriced mini carnival in town where we blew 14 bucks in about 6 minutes. But the kids liked it so hey. (We didn't think Garret liked it at first, but he couldn't stop giggling after getting off.)
Then it was off to the park to enjoy some food and sun.
Hey! Pictures of me! How did that happen?? (Thank you Darlin)

Mike
got the kids a happy meal just 'cause he wanted the Star Wars toy.
Suzie got some more walking in.
With the blog in mind I'm already better at getting the camera out.

And just because I'm sure you're all wondering I have found my dream vacation home...
I found this fairytale cottage here and it was love at first sight. (There's even a fairytale village to go with it!) You're welcome to come for tea (or, more likely, cocoa).

Can you all tell I like the 'text color' button?
AAAH!! Jason Mraz is on Sesame Street!! Gotta go!

8 comments:

Becca Jane said...

Okay, so I'm pretty much in love with your blog! I'm LOVING reading about your daily life now! Your kids are so adorable. I wish Allie and Sukie could toddle around together....we should meet in Boise this summer, for reals!!!!!

Brenda said...

Sooooooo cuuuuuute!

Becca Jane said...

Ok, Boise it is. When? I wonder if I could get away with just Roo? Cam would have fun though, but I'd probably only bring him if Nate could go....hmm....

I supposed we should talk to Aunt Susan about it too, haha!

Christy Jones said...

Love your blog, I noticed you visited mine and had to check it out!! So great to see pictures of you and your cute family!!

Bethany said...

You braved the carnival! I decided not to, on account of the rain and all. And the $$$ that is involved with taking four kids to one of those.

Kathy said...

Ooh, I clicked on that link and those storybook cottages are just too cute! How fun would that be? I love the pictures! Everyone is looking very happy and cute, and yay for sunshine!

Unknown said...

so in a way that cottage reminds me of an alice in wonderland kind of thingy and i would be afraid to spend the night in it!

That Went Well said...

Linds--I love your work! You're amazingly funny. As a passionate devotee of little ones with autism, may I say that you completely rock Happy Anniversary, and I'll leg wrestle you for the fairy tale cottage.

Gadgets By Spice Up Your Blog