My name is Lindsay and this is just so I don't feel guilty for not keeping a written journal...


Sunday, November 28, 2010

Saturday, in spite of...

Thank you for the nice responses from yesterday's grumbling. As I went about a surprisingly good Saturday, I kept thinking of what a drama queen I am.

I managed a long morning nap and then went on to a fun and successful photo shoot.

(more on photoblog)
(wait, I just read over that and said 'moron' photoblog. haha!)

Later, I enjoyed TWO therapeutic runs, (one alone, one with friends) and one BIG bowl of ice-cream.

I'm sure I would be saying the same thing to a friend. "If you need to vent, VENT!" But when I know a sweet family who just found out, out of the blue, that their 1-year old won't live to see next Christmas, I appreciate the attitude check that I need. So what's a little lost sleep?

Happy Sunday everybody.

No comments:

Gadgets By Spice Up Your Blog