My name is Lindsay and this is just so I don't feel guilty for not keeping a written journal...


Saturday, January 22, 2011

pucker up, buttercup

Well I was going to be all cute and change up my header picture for the season of love.   But wouldn't you know, the blog had another idea as every picture I tried came up blurry and icky.  I tried higher res- I tried lower res.  I tried different croppings and finishes.  I even tried shouting at the computerWhy didn't that work???   So, as the original display even came out funky, we're now left with a dull, dull, dull...  zookeeping.






But here they are.  (I was trying to decide between the two.)  Like 'em?  Wouldn't that have been sweet??  I guess Blogger hates Valentine's dayMeh, I don't care for it much myself.

...But I am shooting a wedding next week.... 


...gotta be in the zone.

4 comments:

Christy Jones said...

I like the first one with the words and hears, very cute!

Val said...

Now I feel the need to watch The Princess Bride (buttercup). Anybody wanna peanut?

Lindsay Z said...

Christy- Thanks, I like it too!

Val- "What was that for?"

"Because you have always been so kind to me, and I won't be seeing you again since I'm killing myself once we reach the honeymoon suite."

"Won't that be nice. She kissed me!"

:)

Val said...

lol

Gadgets By Spice Up Your Blog