My name is Lindsay and this is just so I don't feel guilty for not keeping a written journal...


Wednesday, July 20, 2011

A night at the Oscars!

For the young gals in our ward (church) we put on an "Oscar Night" to give out awards for the roles the girls played in their homemade films.  We "dressed up", had paparazzi, dramatic music, golden statue trophies, a red carpet, musical guests, etc, etc...   The night was SPECTACULAR!!!

Here's us leaders-



We might be having too much fun...


P.S.  I just loved my flashy blue dress but after seeing the pictures?  Hmmmm.  I may need a little help next time...

P.P.S.  Next time?  Absolutely.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

you all look FABULOUS! are you going to print the ones of the girls and post them in the church?

Love, Me said...

FAB-U-LOUS! Looks like fun!!

Gadgets By Spice Up Your Blog