My name is Lindsay and this is just so I don't feel guilty for not keeping a written journal...


Wednesday, January 25, 2012

SUPERmyMAN


I can't remember if it was Thursday or Friday afternoon that I was packing the kids into the car to go rescue Mike who was stranded with an unresponsive car.  ...But just as I'm buckling child number three, Mike calls-

"Hey hon.  Never mind coming out.  The car's running now."

"Great!  What was the problem?"

"I found a shloopido that was bliggertripped and with a little duct tape I managed to squiderate the kipperdeedoo."

"Wow.  I totally got that.  Good job!"

 
Later that day we crouched around the access hole to the crawl space as Mike burrowed his way to the under-the-house-water-debris-pump-...thingy.  After a while he climbed out with cold wet limbs and uh, said some words-

"Well, the gligglespit is working.  Might need to get a new wonglirump..."

"Ah yes.  Just as I was thinking..."


Did I mention he cooks too?

from the photo archives: Mike and Brenda


8 comments:

kemp-y-QUA!! said...

wow! sure is nice having a Mike around :)

Christy Jones said...

Awesome!! He sure is handy to have around!

Becca Jane said...

Haha, that was awesome.

Seriously. cannot. wait. for. chocolate. cake.

You know that's REALLY why we're coming, right?

Radke said...

He's a keeper:)

Unknown said...

awwww...what a guy!

DeAnn said...

Gotta love a handy man!

Kara said...

adorable!

Val said...

So THAT'S why you're so good with Word with Friends...

Gadgets By Spice Up Your Blog