My name is Lindsay and this is just so I don't feel guilty for not keeping a written journal...


Sunday, March 11, 2012

growing pains

Perhaps you woke up this morning thinking I could go for some cake, but wisdom and practicality won out and you were sad.

Well cheer up, dear friend, and grab a piece because today we celebrate Zookeepingblog's birthday!

(kazoo sound)

But we enter this year with a little apprehension. 

The blog is now two, and you know what they say about 2-yr-olds...













3 comments:

Radke said...

Has it really been two years of you entertaining us with your wit and charm? I must say of all the blogs I read, yours is the one I check religiously. It is funny, honest, uplifting, and sweet. Thanks for sharing your life with us.

Brenda said...

Ditto Nicole's comment. Thank you for making me laugh.

lindsay said...

Thanks you two. I'm feeling all mushy now!

Gadgets By Spice Up Your Blog