My name is Lindsay and this is just so I don't feel guilty for not keeping a written journal...


Thursday, May 10, 2012

This one's for Becky...

One thing I did with my recently-visited cousin Becky is discuss blogging.  We cherish our family blogs and like to dabble in the many interesting blogs out in the blog-o-sphere.  We've both noticed a growing trend of fashion blogs where the blogger will post pictures of themselves in their daily outfits with info on how to dress accordingly.  I've seen a few cute ones, but the topic is not really on my radar.  ...We couldn't help but chuckle over the thought of using our family blogs to display our daily fashion statements.  Sweat pants, old t-shirts, ponytails...

Well Becky, today I'm giving it a go.  If my readership explodes then there's something to this fashion-blog phenomenon...

shirt- Goodwill, pants- Gap clearance, brown stain- Garret's Nutella-fingers, white stain- cleaning with bleach...

I am totally workin' that slob-mom attire right?

So cousin, what did you wear today???

7 comments:

Daughter of Eve said...

This is laugh-til-you-snort hilarious! Awesome!

Bethany said...

I agree! And happen to have a family member who does those posts, and I always think, "WHY would I want to see what you're wearing today?" But I love her anyway. :) And I'd be there with you, sporting my pj pants, and spit upon shirts.

DeAnn said...

I love it! Did you talk about taking pictures of your feet using Instagram?

Ellen said...

That is one HOT outfit.

Unknown said...

you are a smokin momma! i totally have to get me some of those jeans and i think a goodwill trip is in order here :)

Sue O said...

I love you Lindsay. You're my kind of girl!

Becca Jane said...

Haha, that's awesome. Although you forgot to take several angles of the EXACT SAME THING. I sported milk stains, furry legs and frizzy hair on my roadtrip home.

Gadgets By Spice Up Your Blog