My name is Lindsay and this is just so I don't feel guilty for not keeping a written journal...


Thursday, September 8, 2011

If Netflix told me to jump off a bridge...


Netflix was all like- "Because you liked North and South and Wives and Daughters we just know you're going to love My Princess.  Wouldn't you like to neglect everything and watch it now?".  And I was all- "Really?  Do I look like an idiot?  Don't you dare waste my time with some Princess-Diaries-gaggy-blah show Netflix!!" 

...But Netflix assured me that it knows all and I will obey.

So glad I did!


Oh heavens it's adorable.  10 episodes down- 6 to go.

Does anyone here speak Korean?

9 comments:

Cristin said...

Oh no...now I'm not going to be showering for a week. I guess it's a good thing I have no plans.

Kathy said...

Oh boy, I have a love/hate relationship with Netflix. I loved them until they wanted to bump up by a ridiculous amount what I was paying a month, but that is definitely one of the things I love. They are so darn good at figuring out what I would like!

DebZ said...

조금만

Brenda said...

Korean? Where's Becky?

Radke said...

Netflix only tells us we will like children's movies. I don't understand why. I have rated hundreds of movies that are for mommy's and daddy's and only a few children's movies. But no good movie recommendations for us.

Daughter of Eve said...

Oh, I LOVED "North and South," and "Wives and Daughters." I know we've had this conversation before, but we have the same taste in movie fare. ;)

Lindsay Z said...

DONE!!

Well, it's no "North and South" but very cute. VERY cute. Deb- How did you do that?

Becca Jane said...

Oh I just barely saw this post. SORRY!

DebZ said...

(hee-hee) Google translate. My newest favorite website! I would never be able to understand my family's history without it!

Gadgets By Spice Up Your Blog