My name is Lindsay and this is just so I don't feel guilty for not keeping a written journal...


Tuesday, May 4, 2010

To each his own...

Yesterday's highlight in our house was the fort. We all have these memories, right? As a kid, I felt that the joy was in the construction, so I dubbed myself as the architect/foreman. (Yeah, yeah, it's not much to look at it, but hey, it was solid.)Brenda claimed the space and would periodically pop out to inform Suzie that there would be NO Suzies allowed. This was interpreted as "peek-a-boo", so no feelings were harmed.
I like watching them play.

Garret explores and examines anything and everything.
(Earlier today the shoe on my foot, to him, was hilarious.)

Brenda re-enacts and re-creates things she's amused by.
(It gets violent as she loves physical humor.)
Suzie climbs and clamors 'cause she's a toddler, and that's what toddlers do.

Tomorrow we'll break out the legos. My architectural skills will blow their minds...

4 comments:

Becca Jane said...

I love that picture of Garrett! Maybe when Allie & Suzie are old enough, we can teach them how to play "Your Love Life"....or not, ha!

Bethany said...

Ah Legos. I'm not sure there's a better toy out there.

Lindsay Z said...

AHAHHAA! I had forgotten about "Your Love Life"!! Hey, THAT'S what we'll do when you come! hehee!
Bethany- Yeah, the Legos we have are super-old but still super-used. It's awesome.

DebZ said...

As usual, you made me cry tears of joy!

Gadgets By Spice Up Your Blog