My name is Lindsay and this is just so I don't feel guilty for not keeping a written journal...


Wednesday, June 16, 2010

...It's Ernest P Worrell

Bad Mommy forgot her memory card. So instead of a spectacularly-visual display of the moment-to-moment happenings from yet another "graduation", I'm just gonna make this short and sweet.
Garret's party had cake and ice-cream.
I could stop with that but I'll add that there was a sweet-sweet slide show, lovely decorations, and lots of fun visiting.

My kid was the cutest one, of course. But he does have some very scrumptious classmates.


The teachers who patiently work beside these kids everyday are heaven-sent and I wish they would all just come home with me. It reminds me of that strange feeling when you leave the hospital with a new, wiggly baby. The nurse hands you the little bundle and you think, 'Huh? Your sending us home with this? Aren't you the professional???'.

Know wud I mean Vern?

No comments:

Gadgets By Spice Up Your Blog