My name is Lindsay and this is just so I don't feel guilty for not keeping a written journal...


Monday, October 24, 2011

Hold your applause...


So OH BOY I'm tired.  But before I crash I have to share why my life is AWESOME.

1) Ran a half marathon Saturday morning-

Me, runner/facebook friend Mike, and Solana
-weather was perfect, I felt great and my finish time was 1:58.  Yesssssssssssss...

2) Attended the Best of EFY program on Saturday with the youth in the ward.  The speakers were SPECTACULAR, and sneaking out with classy-cool friend Monica (going to Red Robin) was a special treat.

3) My dad has recently embraced his love for photography and suddenly we're spending all this timing hovering over photoshop, talking lenses, or planning photo trips...  (Anyone who knows my dad knows how lucky I am.)

4) Brenda imitates the Three Stooges while playing Lego Harry Potter.  "Alright fellas...  Why I oughta..."

5) Mike sat and played Bingo with Brenda and Suzie the other night.  Both girls were in heaven and Mike didn't seem to mind either...

6) Garret is responding to the GFCF diet with better sleep and improved attentiveness at school.  Still in trial mode, but looking good.

7) (And perhaps the most important)  EGGNOG is here!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Radke said...

Sounds like your life is in wonderful harmony in all areas:) Saturday was an amazingly beautiful fall day, as was Friday. I love days like this.
I never have liked eggnog but have become a great fan of hot chocolate in the past couple of years. I am excited to start making some of that now that fall is here:) Enjoy your eggnog!

Christy Jones said...

yea for a great time! I love egg nog too. Fall is the best!

GoofyJ said...

yay! :-D

Gadgets By Spice Up Your Blog