My name is Lindsay and this is just so I don't feel guilty for not keeping a written journal...


Tuesday, October 25, 2011



While we try to teach our children all about life,
Our children teach us what life is all about.
~Angela Schwindt

Kids’ Deep Thoughts
From an actual newspaper contest where entrants ages 4 to 15 were asked to imitate “Deep Thoughts by Jack Handey.”

I believe you should live each day as if it is your last, which is why I don’t have any clean laundry because, come on, who wants to wash clothes on the last day of their life?
–Age 15

Give me the strength to change the things I can, the grace to accept the things I cannot, and a great big bag of money.
–Age 13

It sure would be nice if we got a day off for the president’s birthday, like they do for the queen. Of course, then we would have a lot of people voting for a candidate born on July 3 or December 26, just for the long weekends.
–Age 8

For centuries, people thought the moon was made of green cheese. Then the astronauts found that the moon is really a big hard rock. That’s what happens to cheese when you leave it out.
–Age 6

Home is where the house is.
–Age 6

1 comment:

Radke said...

Children are so smart and can really think outside of the box. I wish it was something we retained as we grew older.

Gadgets By Spice Up Your Blog