My name is Lindsay and this is just so I don't feel guilty for not keeping a written journal...


Sunday, September 26, 2010

Remember August 14th?

Well, I do.

It was the HOTTEST day of the summer.

Hubby was wearing a tie.

I was shooting a wedding.

...
all because...

Mike's sister fell in love.
Tonight, I was finishing up the family portrait on photoshop and I got a little verklempt.

...all because...

I like these people...

You may notice that our little munchkins are not included. GASP!!

...all because...

We were too lazy to bring them.

And I was 'with-camera'.

And Mike was helping dancing.
We'll be organizing some additional family pics (to be including my 3 chidlets) soon so no worries.

Really, don't worry.

It's all good.

All because...

Ummm, I don't know.

Look! Pretty picture!More shots available on the photoblog.

All because
I uploaded them there.

duh. ;)

3 comments:

Val said...

For some reason I kept hearing that dog from the movie Up keep yelling 'SQUIRREL!' in my head. :)

Christy Jones said...

Love the pictures!!

Radke said...

Very cute post. And your comments were good too:) Love the pictures, you do an amazing job.

Gadgets By Spice Up Your Blog