My name is Lindsay and this is just so I don't feel guilty for not keeping a written journal...


Monday, September 13, 2010

This post is making me hungry...

Garret on his first day of 3rd grade. He's a happy boy.
I could eat him up with a little yoshida's sauce...


Brenda waiting for Lego Star Wars time. (hmmm- Just a glass of milk to wash her down, please.)

Suzie (I would devour her with dressing on the side...) demanding her own close up...


Me with friends after our town festival's charity runs.
(I would not eat my friends 'cause that's mean.
...and gross.)
That's it! Short and sweet.
Like butter.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

who is that chubby pink blob standing amidst you skinny things?

Brenda said...

How was the run??

Lindsay Z said...

Sara- Don't insult little Aila like that. She's young and impressionable!
Mom- Good run! I was a little slower than usual. If only I had a HTC team waiting for me at the end...

Solana said...

ya sara, don't call my daughter a blob!!

DebZ said...

You gals crack me up! Reminds me of something I once heard: "If you weren't such good friends, you'd be enemies". Maybe that's where the term "Frienemies" came from. lol

Gadgets By Spice Up Your Blog