My name is Lindsay and this is just so I don't feel guilty for not keeping a written journal...


Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Sometimes I can be girly.

The great thing about shoes is that no matter what your waistline is doing, your shoes are there for you.  So I didn't mind bringing home these babies today.

they're brown.  lovely brown.
Will I actually ever wear these?

And I don't feel a shred of guilt.  None.  (Because these cost me a combined total of 7.50?  ...perhaps.)

I'm not too proud to dig through the bins at the Goodwill Outlet.  Monica and I walked out of there with shoes, jackets, and 3 prom dresses that we paid for by the pound.

.

.

The prom dresses are not for me.

...or Monica.


3 comments:

Brenda said...

Yes, you WILL wear those sandals. I like them. And I may have to stop by GW sometime.

Becca Jane said...

Love the boots, I have never owned any, but I want to get some for these lovely snowy winters.

Unknown said...

the boots are fabulous! and can i say you have super model feet :)

Gadgets By Spice Up Your Blog