My name is Lindsay and this is just so I don't feel guilty for not keeping a written journal...


Saturday, November 12, 2011

Thanks Brett and Bethany!

Today I did some laundry, sipped cocoa, changed some diapers, perused Goodwill with SIL Anna and our 6 kids, played on my floorplan computer program, made sandwiches, read books to Suzie and made appropriate animals sounds, cleaned some suspicious brown stuff off the dining room wall, bathed 2 of my 3 kids, did some more laundry...

...and worked on some illustrations.

.
.
.
'Cause I've been asked to illustrate a children's book!








nervous laughter...

11 comments:

Christy Jones said...

Totally awesome that you get to illustrate a book!! You got alot more done yesterday than I did!

Sue O said...

Oh good! Bethany and I both recommended you to Brett. It will be a hoot!pressa

Sue O said...

Yeah, pressa was my wv.

Brenda said...

:-D !!!

Brett and Jeannine Copeland said...

Hey, I'm simply honored and thrilled that you accepted the invitation! We're going to have a lot of fun!

Bethany said...

Hurray! I can't wait to see the end result!

Christopher and Kimberly said...

I'm so excited for you! Yeay, you will do awesome!!!

Radke said...

That is awesome! You will do an amazing job!

Lindsay Z said...

THANK YOU SUE!! (Unless I fail, then thanks alot...)
And thanks everyone else! Good luck to me!

DebZ said...

Congratulations! I'm so glad to see you finally have something to fill your free time. lol ;>)

I am really excited for you! I know you'll have fun!

GoofyJ said...

That's awesome, Lindasy! Woohoo!

Gadgets By Spice Up Your Blog