My name is Lindsay and this is just so I don't feel guilty for not keeping a written journal...


Thursday, November 3, 2011

Halloween 2011

Gosh darn it.  I am the worst hum-bugger when it comes to holidays.  I would have been content to just buy a bag of candy and sit around the house Monday night watching Shrek do something gross in the current holiday setting.  But this little costume-lovin' lady was wielding a gun-


 So off we went to my parents' house for some neighborhood prowling.

Suzie lasted maybe 4 houses before she had had enough of the dark, cold, what-on-earth-is-wrong-with-that-kids-monster-face evening.  Garret stayed with Grandpa enjoying the quiet, warm comfort of the indoors.  (Smart kid)  And Brenda stormed that street like the beaches at Normandy.  ...Until she got a boo-boo and that was enough.


Mike found time to sit between the constant visitors.



And I?  I don't know...  


I probably ate the most.


7 comments:

Unknown said...

i love that picture of you and suzie!

Katie G said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Katie G said...

Love it!

Brenda said...

Next year I'll be home, and the girls and I will storm the neighborhood! Hmmm, I might start liking Halloween again.

Kara said...

Thanks Lindsay, once again you changed my day to a happier one.

Radke said...

Great costumes. The last picture is adorable!

DeAnn said...

I could do without Halloween too, yet it always ends up being fun.

Gadgets By Spice Up Your Blog